Release #: 2.0
Release Date: 1/15/2018
This code release includes many new features, bug fixes, and performance enhancements. Keep reading to learn more about this release. Note that you may have to assign employees the associated login activities for new modules released for them to be visible in the left-side menu bar.
- Will Call module
- We're excited to release our new will call module! This will allow you to quickly find tickets that were sold through eCommerce and print, consume, or email ticket(s).
- Campaigns module
- We're excited to release our new campaigns module! This will allow clients to market to their customers quickly and easily using our automated e-mail marketing platform.
- New embedded Microsoft reporting services
- Using the powerful Microsoft reporting service engine, you will see an expanded library of out-of-the-box reports. Customized reports can be designed and published without needing to wait until the next code release. Get insights into your financial data, sales, attendance and other key performance indicators.
- New dashboard with task widget, till status, weather, timecard widget, and more.
- Payment plans for recurring membership billing including auto-renewal and installment types.
- Events/booking module enhancements
- Booking discounts using promo codes
- Bookings can be submitted without requiring a deposit when employees enter the booking but it is required when done by a customer.
- PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- Increased up-time, performance, speed and load balancing
- Service bus architecture for hardware
- More reliable hardware connectivity
- Payment processing enhancements
- New countries available (including Canada) for credit card processing.
- More EMV device options for certain processors
- Product group sales on eCommerce now include memberships
- Price overrides on registers
All reported bugs have been fixed