After an account and account owner are created, you can add guests to the account. You can also add guests to an account at a later time. The process for editing guest information is similar to adding new guests.
1. To add or edit a guest, search for the account in the Guest Management section. You can use the global search bar or column filters to narrow your search.
After locating the account, there are two ways to add a guest to an account.
2a. Check the box next to the account and select Add Guest to Account.
2b. Click on the bar next to the account. Information for the account owner and any other guests on the account will expand. Select Add Guest.
3. Select Load Data From Account Owner to fill in all required information from the account owner except first name, Birth Date, and picture.
4. To attach a photo, you can click on the camera icon if you have a webcam connected to your computer. Otherwise, click on Upload to select the picture from your computer.
5. If you have the picture on your computer, click on Select Files and open the picture of the guest to upload.
6. Once you are done, you will see the picture that has been uploaded in the form, and then you can select Add to proceed. Note: You will need to repeat this process if you want to add more guests to the account.
How to Edit a Guest
Select More Details to expand the guest information. You can select the Edit button to edit guest information. For the picture, you can select the pencil to edit the picture or the camera to take a new picture.