1. To return any products besides memberships and add ons, select the Returns Icon on the bottom of the employee register. Click here for information on Membership returns.
2. All non-membership transactions appear in the Returns table. You can search or filter by any of the columns. Once you locate the transaction, click Return. This is also where you would reprint a receipt. If you want to do this, select Receipt.
When you click Return, the transaction detail will display.
2. Enter the Qty to Return by each product that you want to refund. After 48 hours, you can refund part of the transaction but within 48 hours, you must refund the full transaction. Then click on the bar next to the payment to highlight the payment. (The reason that you need to select the payment(s) is because there may be more than one payment type.) Then click Refund.
You will not be able to return a quantity greater than the quantity sold.
If you are refunding an electronic payment, the box shown below will pop up. For cash transactions, this box does not appear.
3. Click Submit. Do not type anything in the cash received box since you are not taking cash from the guest.
4. After the transaction has been refunded, the Qty Refunded will show the number refunded and the total value to be returned will be $0 if the full transaction was refunded.