Entitlements are essentially privileges or benefits of a membership or ticket. An entrance entitlement is a membership or ticket benefit that can be consumed for validation and tracking use. Some examples might be admission, tube rental, parking, attraction use, etc.
1. In the Membership Packages activity, select the Entrance Entitlements tab along the top. Then select Add Entrance Entitlement from the dropdown options.
2. Fill in the information on the Add Entrance Entitlement form and then click Next.
- Entitlement Name
- Location (choose the default)
- Department (choose the default)
- Site (choose the default)
- Max Uses (defines how many total times this entitlement can be scanned or consumed. This is GLOBAL uses across all passes. it's recommended to set this to 0.)
- External Description
- Internal Description - not required
3. Once you have filled out the relevant fields, click Save to complete.