Entitlements are privileges for members. A discount entitlement is a membership benefit that is a discount in dollars or percentage off a product, product group, category, or membership. Some examples of discount entitlements are 20% off the Beverage category or $1 off churros product. Discount entitlements are used by adding the guest with that entitlement to a transaction.
1. In the Membership Packages module, select the Discount Entitlements tab. Then, select Add Discount Entitlement.
2. Fill in the Add Discount Entitlement form and select Create Entitlement.
- Product Type (Product, Product Group, Category, Membership)
- Discount Type (Dollars or Percentage)
- Exclusive - check this box to ensure that other discounts cannot be used in the same transaction
- Discount - Type in the % or dollar amount
- Select Discount Item - Select from a list. The list is generated from the product type selected.
- Max Uses
- External Description
- Internal Description - not required