Categories on the E-commerce site are groupings of products. The Ticketing and Food categories are in the root menu and the Admission category is a sub category of Ticketing.
1. To set up categories on E-commerce, select the Categories secondary tab on the Products tab in the E-commerce activity. Select Add Category. Editing categories is very similar to adding categories.
2. The form shown below will display. Fill in the fields and click Save.
- Category Name - enter the name of the category
- Website - select the website you set up in E-commerce activity under the Website tab.
- Parent Category - turns what you are setting up into a sub-category.
- Display Order - allows you to set the order of category in the E-commerce portal.