During the Aluvii implementation you will be assigned an implementation specialist that will consult you on configuring your software and provide training. During the implementation phase, we will help outline your goals as well as establish a "go live date". During this phase, our support line and chat resource is only to be used on an emergency basis. This is to help you maintain a single point of contact throughout the implementation process and ensures that all of your communications and information are contained in one place. Your implementation manager will help you setup your system configurations, but ultimately you are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of your system setup. We recommend that you review all your products and setup to ensure accuracy before going live.
Implementation starts with a 15 minute "kick-off" call and needs analysis. Based on those needs, the following components may be part of the implementation:
- Data Migration
- The following data components are included with your implementation up to five hours: products, categories, customer list, memberships and season passes, and gift cards. Additional data sets not listed here can be added on case-by-case basis by request at a $100 per hour rate.
- Minor Data Cleanup. An Excel template will be provided to populate with existing data. If the data requires extensive cleanup, you may be asked to send the data back in a more usable format.
- Credit Card Processing Setup
- Assist in activating credit card processing.
- Assist in selecting and ordering credit card payment terminal hardware.
- Remote Web Training
- Most clients require approximately 3-5 hours of comprehensive one-on-one training with their implementation consultant in addition to approximately the same amount of hours on your own configuring the software and practicing what you learned on the training calls. Customers who take the time up front to configure and learn the software are much more confident and effective in managing the software going forward than those who rely mostly on the implementation consultant to do the configuration.
- Training is provided during regular business hours 9am - 5pm MST.
- Extensive implementation or support may be subject to additional charges.
- Hardware Setup and Configuration
- Aluvii will remote into your work stations and install the software that controls the hardware peripherals such as receipt printers, cash drawers, ticket printers, membership card printers, wristband printers, etc.
- On-site Implementation, Training, and Support
- Your implementation consultant can visit your location and perform implementation, training, and support at the rate of $1,200 per day per person, including travel days.
- Travel and lodging costs are also passed through to the customer. Travel times and accommodations must be reasonable.
- Custom Reports and Advanced Reporting Options
- General IT support and general desktop troubleshooting is not included in support or implementation, but is available at a rate of $35-$100/hour depending on the issue.
We look forward to working together to get you fully on boarded and ready to succeed!