Release #: 2.2.2
Release Date: 1/15/2019
This code release is a smaller incremental update and includes mostly bug fixes and performance enhancements. A few features and enhancements were also added. Keep reading to learn more about this release.
- Immediate Partial Returns
- Once a transaction is complete, you can now perform a partial refund for a certain quantity less than the full amount. For example, if you sell 5 quantity of products, you can refund just 1 of those products back to the credit card for the value of that single product.
- Interface Updates
- We're always improving the usability of the software as well as the look and feel. This release introduces some new styling changes to keep Aluvii looking fresh and modern.
- Summary info for Bookings
- When viewing a booking, you'll be able to see the summary information listed at the top no matter which tab you select.
- Ticket Expiration Set at Time of Validation
- For ticket types, there's a new option to set the expiration date X days after first scan. This allows the expiration date to be set the same day as the ticket is first scanned or validated.
- Unlimited Scan Quantity for Tickets
- By adding a 0 for the ticket scan quantity on the ticket type, the ticket can be scanned unlimited times within the valid period of the ticket. Great for ski resorts that scan skiers as they get on the lift. Using the new expiration method above, this works well for ski resorts to have tickets expire same day.
- Temperature Scale for Celsius
- The employee dashboard can be configured to display Celsius.
- More Reports
- We are continually adding new reports to Aluvii. Take a look at the "Reporting" module along the left vertical sidebar for more reports. If you don't see this module, we may need to turn it on for you.
- Pay Plan enhancements
- Added the ability to "retry payment" from the account.
All reported bugs have been fixed.