The user access audit log shows who is accessing your system and where they are accessing from.
1. Launch the Administration activity.
2. Click on Logs tab, followed by User Access Audit Logs sub tab.
3. You can now see the access logs of everyone who has accessed your Aluvii system.
- ID: the unique ID of the access log. This is useful for reference purposes
- User ID: the unique UserId of the user who accessed the system
- User Name: the name of the user
- User Type Name: the type of account that accessed the system
- Access IP Address: the IP address of the user
- Access Date: the date of the access