This article covers designing receipts that print to text, usually in notepad. See advanced thermal receipt for designing thermal receipts that print through a thermal receipt printer.
1. Launch the Administration activity.
2. Click on Receipt tab, followed by Thermal Receipt sub tab. Click on Select Option dropdown, followed by Add Thermal Receipt.
3. Fill out all the fields to create a new thermal receipt.
- Thermal Name: name of the thermal receipt
- Thermal Type: the type of receipt the thermal will be used for
- Placeholders: add pre-filled fields that adapt to the receipt
- Thermal Body: the body of the thermal receipt
4. Click on Save.