This article covers designing thermal receipts that print through a thermal receipt printer.
1. Launch the Administration activity.
2. Click on Receipt tab, followed by Advanced Thermal Receipt sub tab. Click on Select Option dropdown, followed by Add Advanced Receipt.
3. Fill in all the fields to create your thermal receipt.
- Receipt Name: the name of the receipt
- Number of Characters Per Line: set the number of characters that appear in each line
- Add New Line: this will bring up a new pop-up to determine the type of new line
- Once you've added several lines, you can rearrange the order using the arrows on the right.
- To remove a line, click on the line you wish to remove, followed by Remove New Line.
4. Click on Save.