Job titles are very useful when managing user permissions and system access. Using the Job Titles function can save time when creating employee permissions that can be used across multiple employees performing the same tasks.
1. Log in to your Aluvii dashboard and click on HR Management, then click on Manage Job Title tab.
From here, you can see all of the job titles that have been created previously. These parameters include the Job Title name, the location where the title is utilized, the department for the title, whether it is active or not, as well as whether it has been deleted or not.
2. To create a new Job Title, click on Select Option, and select Add Job Title from the drop down.
The following screen will appear:
3. Complete the information needed for this section:
- Job Title: the title of the job (required)
- Location: the location where the job title will be used (required)
- Department: the department of the job title
Everything else on this screen is recommended but optional.
4. Click on Save.
The job title will now be saved and ready to use.
To review how to set and edit Job Title permissions, please visit the Editing Job Titles article.