For information on how to create a job title, please visit our Creating Job Titles article.
Once a job title has been created, the permissions for the employee need to be created. In addition, should the tasks for the given job title change at any point, this method would be used to create that change.
1. Log in to your Aluvii dashboard and click on HR Management, then click on Manage Job Title.
2. Double click on the job title you wish to edit. Alternatively, you can highlight the job title by clicking on the title, then clicking on Select Option, followed by Edit Job Title.
3. Click on Login Activities.
4. Select which items you wish the employee to be able to access.
5. Click on Registers.
6. Select which registers the employee will have access to.
7. Click on Permissions.
8. Select which permissions the employee will have the ability to access.
- Comp memberships: allow the employee to give memberships to patrons free of charge
- Process returns (Employee Registers): process returns on any registers the employee has access to
- Process returns (Manage Memberships): process returns on patron memberships
- Edit arcade cards: edit any arcade cards
- Deactivate memberships: deactivate patron memberships
- Add discount: add a discount to all activities or items
9. To put your changes into effect, click on Save Changes.