Release #: 2.5
Release Date: 9/15/2019
This code release includes many new features, bug fixes, and performance enhancements. Keep reading to learn more about this release. Note that you may have to assign the associated login activities to the employees for new modules released to be visible in the left-side menu bar.
- Self-Service Kiosk (Beta)
- Aluvii is proud to introduce our self-service kiosk application! Allow customers to easily buy on their own without employee intervention. It's flexible enough to work on any device, affordable enough for any business, and easy enough for any customer to use. If you're interested in learning more about our beta release, contact Aluvii.
- Zapier Integration (Beta)
- With this new integration using Zapier, you can automatically send your guest information from Aluvii into your favorite marketing tool like MailChimp, Constant Contact, and many others. Contact us if you're interested in learning more.
- UI Updates Completed
- We have been working hard to standardize our front-end interface across all modules and have wrapped up the remaining modules in this release. This includes performance enhancements for a better user experience.
- Require Guest Login for Waivers
- This new configuration in the waiver module will require your customers to enter a password when signing return waivers, which will still keep the process convenient by remembering their preferences, and will keep their sensitive data private and secure.
- In-Line Waiver Checkboxes
- Protect your business better by adding checkboxes inside the waiver text for customers to consent their understanding of selected waiver clauses.
- Digital Signature Capture
- This new configuration can prompt customers to sign the screen digitally for credit card transactions and Aluvii will save the signature with the transaction.
- Configuration to hide/show capacity for sessions on ecommerce
- When purchasing a session product on the web store, customers see the remaining capacity on the product. This configuration allows administrators to hide the capacity for customers.
- New button on waivers to "Add Adult"
- There was some confusion with customers about how to add minors and adults to waivers. This button should remove confusion.
- Hide/show categories and packages if not used on event portal
- The event portal used to show all active categories and packages even if they were no booking options on the event portal. These will now be filtered out to remove unnecessary confusion.
- Kitchen register orders will stack new orders to the right
- Based on user feedback, kitchen register orders will place new orders to the right so that the orders on screen the longest remain in the top left corner.
- Tax exempt button on bookings
- Similar to employee registers, we have implemented tax exempt button for bookings.
- Manage Membership module name change
- The module known as "Manage Memberships" is now called "Guest Management". This module has evolved over time and the new name is more appropriate for it's use.
- Price displayed on product in register
- In a previous release, we removed the price displayed on the product buttons in employee registers. After user feedback we have added this back.
- New reports:
- Zip Code Report
- Stored Value Report
- Sales by Month
- Speed Enhancements
- We have improved load times of several grids throughout the application.
All reported bugs have been fixed.