This report provides attendance count for timed attendance items (sessions and events) by site for a selected interval of time. Useful for knowing how many individuals are scheduled or were scheduled to be in the facility during a time interval.
Report Interval (in Minutes): the time interval groupings to report attendance count. As an example, if you have 120 minute sessions, and you have 1 attendee of that session, if you select 30 minute intervals, that same attendee will show in four 30 minute interval groupings
Start Date: start date at 00:00:00 of attendance in range
Site Name: site name
End Date: end date at 23:59:59.999 of attendance in range
Site Name: name of site where the attendance is assigned. Click on square to drill down to see time intervals.
Time: start time of interval. Click on square to drill down to see Order Id, Guest Name, Total Count, Product Name, Scheduled Start, and Scheduled End for the session.
Total: total scheduled attendees = Events + Sessions Checked In + Sessions Not Checked In
Events: total scheduled attendees from events
Sessions Checked In: total scheduled attendees from sessions who are checked in via Will Call activity
Sessions Not Checked In: total scheduled attendees from sessions who are not checked in via Will Call activity
Drill Down Detail:
- OrderId: orderId of the attendee
- Guest Name: guest name of the attendee
- Total: total count from attendee
- Product Name: product name of the attendee count
- Scheduled Start: scheduled start of the event/session
- Scheduled End: scheduled end of the event/session
- Is Checked In: indicates whether that attendee is checked in via Will Call activity