In some cases, your products are not physical items, but rather timed sessions within your facility. Set up of these sessions is extremely easy and very similar to setting up a regular product.
1. Visit this article and complete the setup steps for your session.
2. Before you save your product, click on the Other tab, and check the box marked This product is a session.
3. Fill in the information required.
- Site: select the site where the session will take place
- Schedule: select the schedule for the session. To learn about schedules, click here.
- Work flow Builder: select the workflow settings. To learn about session workflow, click here.
4. Click Add.
5. To edit the session product, double click it from the main Products menu.